Book Review: Economic Development in Pakistan
The content of a book is always a reflection of the mind of the author about an issue but on the other hand, it also provides a candid story of the topic under discussion. The complexity in the genetic makeup of Pakistan is undeniable in all respects like economic, religious, political, cultural and social. But the causes of such complexity are still vague and modern scholarship on Pakistan Studies is just about to identify and explore the relationship between economic, religious, political, cultural and social variables. Many scholars tried to explore such a relationship and the outcomes of the process appeared as a cloud of opinions on the same issue. ‘Economic Development in Pakistan’ by Muhammad Anwar Farooq is an introductory work that has underscored the importance of economic elements in the process of economic development in Pakistan.
Copyright (c) 2020 KFUEIT Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- For any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.